From The HOPE Wiki
Best Practices for the Social History Domain
- The Social History Institution
- The HOPE Model for Trusted Repositories
- Cross-Domain Access
- Managing Digital Objects for Long-Term Access
HOPE Infrastructure and Services
- The HOPE Persistent Identifier Service
- The HOPE Aggregator
- The HOPE Shared Object Repository
- The HOPE Portal
HOPE Content Provider Manual
For questions, please address the HOPE Support Team
Definitions of words and specific terms used throughout the wiki.
Rights issues relating to the delivery of objects and content to websites.
This HOPE Wiki is one of the results of the project "Heritage of the People's Europe" (HOPE). The HOPE project was co-funded by the European Union through the ICT Policy Support Programme (2010-2013).